- GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.Association of graduates of the “EurAsia” Business School” (hereinafter — the Association) is a structural unit of the “EurAsia” Business School”.
- The Association was established and operates in accordance with the Charter of the “EurAsia” Business School” and this Regulation, on the basis of voluntariness, self-government, legality and publicity.
- The association is not a legal entity. All activities of the Association are carried out through the “EurAsia” Business School”.
- The term of activity of the Association is not limited.
- The Alumni Association of the “EurAsia” Business School” is in close relationship with the Alumni Association of the Swiss Business School — SBS (Swiss Business School).
- GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE ASSOCIATION
- The Association aims to promote:
— development and strengthening of relations of the “EurAsia” Business School” with graduates of different generations;
— to promote the spiritual, moral education and physical development of graduates of the “EurAsia” Business School”;
— to unite the efforts of members of the Association in strengthening the material and technical base of the “School of Business“ EurAsia ”;
— determining the development prospects of the specialty of the “EurAsia Business Schools” taking into account the requirements of a market economy;
— professional growth of the Association members;
— establishment of creative relations with similar subdivisions (unities) of institutes from far and near abroad;
- To achieve its goals, the Association has the following objectives:
— organization and maintenance of information exchange between members of the Association — graduates of different generations in the areas of their professional activities;
— providing organizational and methodological assistance, aiding the professional development of graduates (professional development courses, master’s and doctoral studies);
— using the scientific potential of the institute, in solving scientific, practical and other problems of enterprise, where the members of the Associations work;
— provision of consulting and marketing services, on a paid basis, in all areas of activity of the “Eurasia Business School”;
— recommendation of the implementation of the best practices of the Association members in the educational process;
— propaganda of professional achievements of members of the Association;
— maintenance and strengthening of educational, scientific and industrial relations with the enterprises where the members of the Association work;
— organization and holding of anniversary meetings of graduates of different generations;
— attracting graduates of the next graduation to the Association;
— Charitable activities;
— The organization of release of bulletins of Association on a specialty;
— rendering assistance to members of the Association during elections to the authorities;
— Organization of annual invitations, to participate in the work of the Association, of its members from other countries.
- MEMBERS OF THE ASSOCIATION, THEIR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- Members of the Association can be graduates and teachers of the “EurAsia” Business School”, who recognize this Regulation, take part in the activities of the Association and pay membership dues.
- Members of the Association have the right to:
— be prioritized, ceteris paribus, in all types of professional trainings, carried out by the “EurAsia” Business School”;
— be assigned the academic title of professor of the “EurAsia” Business School”;
— provide sponsorship assistance to the “EurAsia” Business School” to strengthen its material and technical base;
— participate in all its activities;
— receive any information available within the Association;
— to introduce and discuss any issues related to the activities of the Association;
— elect and be elected to the Council of the Association;
— place on a paid basis on the website of the “School of Business“ EurAsia ”an advertisement about the activities of firms, enterprises, scientific, inventive in nature;
— publish articles, promotional materials in the scientific compilations of the “EurAsia” Business School”;
— to participate in competitions for research grants;
- DUTIES OF MEMBERS OF THE ASSOCIATION:
— seek ways and methods to provide sponsorship;
— take part in the activities of the Council and Association meetings.
- ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE AND GOVERNING BODIES
- The following principles are the basis of the organizational structure of the Association: election of governing bodies, accountability to members of the Association, collegiality in decision making.
- The supreme body of the Association is the general meeting of the members of the Association.
- A general meeting is held as necessary, but at least once a year.
- The exclusive competence of the general meeting includes:
— adoption and amendment of the Regulations;
— definition of the main activities;
— election of the Council of the Association;
— termination of the Association.
- The operational management body is the Council of the Association.
- The Council of the Association is elected at the general meeting of the members of the Association by open vote, by a simple majority.
- The Association Council includes:
— representatives of the administration of the “EurAsia” Business School”;
— one representative from each group of graduates of the “EurAsia” Business School”;
— members of the Association who have achieved high professional success.
- The President of the Association is Sadvakasova Aigul Baginbaevna. She also leads the work of the Council of the Association.
- For the operational management of the Association Council, a three-year chairman is elected at the meeting of the Council.